Established in 2014, H2L Solutions Inc. is a HUBZone certified and service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, specializing in cybersecurity and information assurance services and support.
To be the most trusted provider of professional, technical, and program management cybersecurity services for our customers, and to ensure customer success and satisfaction in all that we do.
- Integrity and the highest level of ethical standards
- Excellent service to the warfighter, customers and the public
- Loyalty to the corporate mission, employees and customers
- Teamwork and providing a positive work environment
- Performance with professionalism and recognition of results
- Security Management: CISSP, CISM, CASP, Security+, GIAC GSEC
- Networking, OS and Software: Network+, CCNA, Linux+, Microsoft
- Penetration Testing: CEH, PenTest+, GIAC GPEN
- Forensics and Incident Response: ACE, GIAC (GCFA, GCIA, GCIH)
- 2019 NDIA Cybersecurity Defense Summit – Detroit, MI What is Penetration Testing?
- 2019 NAVFAC EURAFWA/SAME Government Industry Event – Naples, Italy DFARS 252.204-7012: What You Need to Know
- 2018 NIST Cybersecurity Risk Management Conference - Baltimore, MD How to Meet Cybersecurity Requirements in Small & Medium Businesses
- 2018 Singapore DiCy for Security Summit - Pickering, Singapore Top Cybersecurity Controls and Mitigations for Businesses Around the World
- 2018 Greece IARIA Cyber - Athens, Greece Oasis: A Networking Management Tool
- 2018 Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Working Group – Washington, DC Top NIST 800-171 Controls Missed by Small and Medium Organizations
- 2018 SAME Federal Small Business Conference – New Orleans, LA Cybersecurity Challenges During Contracting Process
- 2018 Threat Symposium - Huntsville, AL Cybersecurity in the National Guard
Top 5 Missed NIST Controls