WHO WE ARE
We’re a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business, headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides cybersecurity and information assurance services and support.
WHAT H2L SOLUTIONS CAN DO
H2L Solutions has a staff of information security professionals skilled in the development and management of cybersecurity programs. Our professionals assist our clients with multiple layers of information assurance and cybersecurity requirements.
- Integrity and the highest ethical standards
- Loyalty to the corporate vision, mission, people, and customers
- Teamwork and providing a positive work environment
- Performance with professionalism and recognition of results
- Service to Warfighter, customers, and the public
DFARS 252.204-7012 Requirement 12:00:00:00 H2L Solutions Is Ready. Are You?
External and/or Internal Penetration Tests (Web Applications Included)
- Penetration Test
- Retest of Discovered Vulnerabilities
- Executive Report
- Technical Report - Complete with Mitigation Strategies and Technical Recommendations
Include Social Engineering:
- Email Campaign (Optional)
H2L has expertise in:
- Scanning and Data Collection
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) generating reports detailing compliance versus non-compliance for each NIST SP 800-53 Control Correlation Identifier (CCI).
- Compliance Gap Analysis
- Policies and Processes Development and Documentation
- CUI Data Classification and Management
- Adequate Security Consulting
- Cyber Incident Response Plan Development
- Prime Contracting Strategy and Consulting
- Subcontractor Compliance Management
- NIST 800-171 Implementation Vulnerability Assessment
H2L has experience with:
- Implementing and leveraging various SDLC models
- Designing, developing, and implementing software packages as well as troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing code while adhering to security best practices and software assurance requirements.
RISK MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- RMF Categorization Guidance
- Migration from DIACAP to RMF
- Implementation Plan
- Risk Assessment
- Package Creation: Artifact Development
- eMASS Navigation POA&M Management
ARCHITECTURE AND ENGINEERING
H2L Solutions’ subject matter experts can help your A&E firm ensure compliance with DoD standards at any stage of the project:
- Tailoring of specifications during Design
- Implementation of technical solutions during Construction
- Independent verification of functioning controls
- Documentation during Commissioning.
Penetration Testing: Ethical Hacking, and Why That’s Not an Oxymoron!
Ethical hacking, also known as penetration testing, is the process of legally breaking into computers and devices to test an organization’s defenses. Companies implement this process to test its defenses and identify any system flaws or weaknesses. If penetration testers hack into and beyond the current defenses, this process offers the client a chance to […]Read More
The White House’s New National Cyber Strategy: How It Impacts Government Contractors
President Donald Trump revealed a new National Cyber Strategy centering around four pillars of priority in September 2018. The strategy includes two main areas of impact for government contractors to include: Strengthen Federal Contractor Cybersecurity Improve Federal Supply Chain Risk Management The Four Pillars The National Cyber Strategy follows the release of the May 2017 […]Read More
The Differences Between Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing are two different things in the world of cyber security. Both are important in their respective roles, needed in cyber risk analysis, and required by standards such as PCI, HIPAA, and ISO 27001. Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing depend primarily on three different factors: Scope Risk and criticality of assets […]Read More